Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stuck in the RUDD!!

Ladies and Gents,

My greatest apologies!!! There is no excuse worth telling as to why I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon! All I can say is I apologize and I am back in action!!! Now on to the wine....

Man oh man, if you are the type of person who tastes luxury and cannot go back to a regular lifestyle within your budget than steer clear of RUDD! You will be stuck on the bottle forever ladies and gents!

It was my mother's 50th birthday at a fabulous BYOB Cafe Panache, and yes the food is just as fabulous as the name, when my taste-buds went crazy for this succulent burgundy- purple wine.


(credit to ruddwines.com)
Cabernet Sauvignon 2007 Crossroads. The bottle offers aromas of black currant, blackberry, blueberry, and an oak finish.
Rudd wines can run from $75-$200 bottles.

Typically most enjoy red meat with red wine. I was lucky enough to enjoy pasta filled Fillet Mignon ravioli in a black truffle butter sauce.

By far one of the best restaurants in Ramsey, New Jersey. 
cafepanachenj.com

Eat fabulous, Drink fabulous, and Be fabulous!!!


Stay sexy,

nIcKyC



No comments:

Post a Comment