Saturday, September 24, 2011

From Grapes to Wine

As many of my awesome readers may know, I am the author of Hot4Fashion.blogspot.com and theitfactors.com. I am someone who truly is obsessed with fashion!! But now I would like to explore and share my other love: WINE!! 



Yes, I have been bitten by the grape and wine has become one of my guilty pleasures. Growing up in a household with a mother who has a love for cooking and baking, and a father with an obsession with wine, it was quite the stupendous up-bringing. Lets just say my brothers and I have quite the spoiled palates. 
I am a firm believer that once you're exposed to the good stuff, you don't want to go back to the crap! (haha)

Wining and Dining is definitely on the list for one of my favorite activities. Yes I love online shopping (fashion) and working out but there is just something about that glass of Vino my mouth waters for when dining out. 



There are so many different types of wine out there. If you are serious about becoming a wine connoisseur professionally or simply among friends and family, I suggest starting to write down all the wines you try and whether or not you enjoyed them. 


Reds, Whites, Sparkling-there is a wine for everyone.

Like father like daughter-my personal favorite Cabernet Sauvignon

Until next time...


Stay sexy,

nIcKyC

No comments:

Post a Comment